What Kind a Eggs You Like What Kind a Eggs You Like

Amazing

Did you do the sound skit as well? I watch this nearly every day. I'm bringing it to the top.

Waterlollies Waterlollies

Back on top

All day e'ryday.

The Homeless Vagabond The Homeless Vagabond

Wow

Very good. I love the style of artwork used for this, that blocky cartoonish look. The best part to me is how the movie is animated around the song. It works perfectly.

Head Space Head Space

I like it a lot

Although I do want more. I want the game to be longer, I noticed after I beat the last boss it just loops. I don't find the game too hard, or the ship too fast, at all. The physics seem pretty good. My biggest complaint is that the weapons don't stack. Also, once you die and return to your original weapon you are pretty much useless if you are futher in the game. It would also be nice if the items were randomly generated from dead enemies instead of appearing at set times and set kills.

Oscilloscope Oscilloscope

Oscilloscope not Olliscope

It looks nice, but there are problems.

The square and sawtooth wave didn't work for me, only the sine. Also, the frequency is all wrong, the wave becomes smaller with an increased frequency not larger. For such a simple thing, there are too many errors.

Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

Extremely Impressive.

"not as good as the wii one or gamecube" Hahaha. Right, considering those ones took years to develop with hundreds of professionals working on them.

Cave Story War (Cave Story Remix) Cave Story War (Cave Story Remix)

!!!

Heavy and fast, the two elements and successful remake needs. You definitely have a talent for arranging and remixing. This is just great. I love it.

rtnario responds:

Thanks yet again! If bored, I got plenty other remixes up. xD

And why are you using an alternate account? o_O

~rtnario

Boss Battle! (Intero Remix) Boss Battle! (Intero Remix)

Dude!

This is how the original one was supposed to sound, I swear. This is great, and the guitar playing is spot on. Keep it up.

rtnario responds:

Dude, about the "guitar playing", you might want to check my first news post for information about that. Unfortunately, it wasn't me.

But still, thanks for the comments! ^^

~rtnario

Happy_Alien [Box-Killa] Happy_Alien [Box-Killa]

Definitely get the alien vibe.

I enjoyed this one. I could actually see it being used as a backing track in a game. Seems like it would be easy to loop, and the bass melody is pretty consistent. Definitely something I could leave playing and not get bored of. You really nailed it with the bass line. By the way, this is Stage 3-1.

Box-Killa responds:

Yeah you gotta love that baseline :D Glad you liked this :D Peacout thx for the review