Cave Story War (Cave Story Remix) Cave Story War (Cave Story Remix)

!!!

Heavy and fast, the two elements and successful remake needs. You definitely have a talent for arranging and remixing. This is just great. I love it.

rtnario responds:

Thanks yet again! If bored, I got plenty other remixes up. xD

And why are you using an alternate account? o_O

~rtnario

Boss Battle! (Intero Remix) Boss Battle! (Intero Remix)

Dude!

This is how the original one was supposed to sound, I swear. This is great, and the guitar playing is spot on. Keep it up.

rtnario responds:

Dude, about the "guitar playing", you might want to check my first news post for information about that. Unfortunately, it wasn't me.

But still, thanks for the comments! ^^

~rtnario

Happy_Alien [Box-Killa] Happy_Alien [Box-Killa]

Definitely get the alien vibe.

I enjoyed this one. I could actually see it being used as a backing track in a game. Seems like it would be easy to loop, and the bass melody is pretty consistent. Definitely something I could leave playing and not get bored of. You really nailed it with the bass line. By the way, this is Stage 3-1.

Box-Killa responds:

Yeah you gotta love that baseline :D Glad you liked this :D Peacout thx for the review

8-Bit Cave (Soullink Assist) 8-Bit Cave (Soullink Assist)

Wow!

Dude this is great! The harmonies are very nice and arpeggios fit perfectly. It has a nice diminished feel for the most part of the first minute or so, then it busts into a more victorious Mega Man-esque feel. Not sure if I would have personally put that there, but it definitely works.

My only suggestion is that some parts have too many melodies of the same voicing happening at once and they kind of meld together. Maybe if you changed the voice of the arpeggios. I don't know though, I'm really digging to try and find something to criticize.

All in all great song. Best regards from Stage 3-1.

Mario Castle Dance Remix Mario Castle Dance Remix

Wow

I didn't know it was possible to make a dance remix of this song. Fucking amazing!!! Absolutely brilliant, I love it. Everything about it is perfect. Regards from Stage 3-1.

Zelda Overworld(vocal) Zelda Overworld(vocal)

Pretty good

It was pretty good, but I do have some things to say. Although it is very amusing it is not as original as most might think. Video game songs have been done vocally for a while now, mind you, you did do a good job. Although there are some notes that are wrong(which should have been fixed before submission), and I do hear some clicks in the songs which also should have been fixed before submission. All in all you did a good job and should keep up the good work.

LimblessAvenger responds:

Sooo... basically, you're telling me that even though i did a good job, it sucked. I see... perfect logic. Whatever. I do appreciate your advice. However, I certainly hope you know i am unable to separate the audible spectrum to remove specific noises. So to you i say this... "bye"

Manoria Cathedral(Revived) Manoria Cathedral(Revived)

Sounds good, but

I am assume it's supposed to be a loop, but there is a pause so it doesn't work good as a loop. Other than that it sounds fantastic.

Heat-Flare responds:

Thanks for the support. No matter how little I get. I am still trying to figure out how to make my loops go perfectly. I use FL Studio if you have any advice.

Mega Man 3 - Skull Castle Mega Man 3 - Skull Castle

Good

Sounds good. Are you sure this is skull castle though? Anyways keep up the good work. Best regards from stage3-1.

Slug-Salt responds:

yeah aparently this is stage select, had them labled wrong :P thanks for the heads up.

FF7 || Vincent's Theme Piano FF7 || Vincent's Theme Piano

Love it

This has always been one of my favorite songs. Just love it.

Geno's Forest || ROBOVoice Geno's Forest || ROBOVoice

Holy shit

This is amazing. That's all I can say.