Head Space Head Space

I like it a lot

Although I do want more. I want the game to be longer, I noticed after I beat the last boss it just loops. I don't find the game too hard, or the ship too fast, at all. The physics seem pretty good. My biggest complaint is that the weapons don't stack. Also, once you die and return to your original weapon you are pretty much useless if you are futher in the game. It would also be nice if the items were randomly generated from dead enemies instead of appearing at set times and set kills.

Oscilloscope Oscilloscope

Oscilloscope not Olliscope

It looks nice, but there are problems.

The square and sawtooth wave didn't work for me, only the sine. Also, the frequency is all wrong, the wave becomes smaller with an increased frequency not larger. For such a simple thing, there are too many errors.

Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

Extremely Impressive.

"not as good as the wii one or gamecube" Hahaha. Right, considering those ones took years to develop with hundreds of professionals working on them.

RoBobZ RoBobZ

Potential

This game has insane amounts of potential. Here are my suggestions.
-Make the up arrow jump.
-Make it so you can't shoot the little power up things
-Use better sound bits and add music
-Spend a little more time on the graphics
-Fix animation, make it smoother etc.
Like others said, I beat the first level, bought my jet=pack and it didn't work. If you revamp this game, It can be very very good.

Raiden-City Assault Raiden-City Assault

I really like it.

Ok here is constructive criticism.
1.There is a flaw when you kill a jet and the rubble flies off, if you shoot again and hit the rubble it explodes again, and you can keep doing this. This makes it difficult to kill jets behind exploded jets.
2. Add power ups.
3. Make levels.
4. Add a sound or graphic when you get hit, so you know you get hit.
5. Make more bad guys and make them fire back.
6. Use Stage3-1 for your music.

If you do all those things this could be one of the best games on new grounds. Keep up the good work!

beat the sandwich! beat the sandwich!

Cool.

Pretty cool for a short game. Could have been better, but it was still awesome.

BoJoe-Studios responds:

THANKS!

Honey Bunny Honey Bunny

Brilliant.

God I love this game. The Idea, the music, the drawings, just brilliant. Definately deserves a higher score.

Ping Pong Remix Ping Pong Remix

Pretty cool

Ok I'll tell you what you can fix. Add a title screen. Fix the music (how it loops) better yet add a music selection. Fix the gameplay (I can move my paddle anywhere and score really easily). Add sound effects. Add different difficulties. Possible add different stages. Add different graphics. That's just a few things.

Captain Cruc Bonepart Captain Cruc Bonepart

Awesome

Although I didn't play it very long it was pretty good, I found ran perfect. I was the savior of this movie and protected it.

Windows Cool Edition Ver2 Windows Cool Edition Ver2

Cool

It was good and really original. I liked it, but you really gotta work on the drawings. You get a 2.